Service Technician Australia
WAT HOUDT HET IN?
Are you a mechanic and do you have knowledge of the greenhouse horticulture? Are you eager to learn, entrepreneurial and are you interested to work and live in Australia? Then this job is for you! MovetoCatch is searching for a Service Technician for its client.
Service Technician Australia
Knowledge of one of the Horticultural computers, connecting, commissioning and more.
WAT GA JE DOEN?
You have experience in the realization of installation in horticulture. Electrical and water engineering and/or maybe also some experience with heating, climate. You think along with your fellow engineers when designing the systems for the customer. In some more complex installations help you on location. At other installations you give instructions from a distance to technicians who install the installations on location. You connect the climate computer and put it into operation. You participate in the fault services. You remedy faults online, via telephone and sometimes on location. Further work and development depends on your abilities, interests and ambition.
- Do you want to continue to do business: then you do that;
- Would you rather pick up work of design/engineering, then you grow that way;
- In addition, it helps to train Australian colleagues technicians;
- Training clients, guiding them in working with the climate computer and the systems;
Working at this Australian company:
Working at AIS Greenworks means working in a beautiful and financially strong family business who has a long existence.
Live and work in a beautiful country. Working for and with a wide variety of customers: grower/owners, large/small businesses, investors, vegetable growing and also flower and pot plant cultivation.
"Phil Twigg, Technical Sales and Support:
"In de afgelopen 10 jaar heeft AIS Greenworks mij in staat gesteld mijn carrière binnen de beschermde teeltindustrie voort te zetten"
Anna Toscan, Accounts:
“Ik ben dol op de verscheidenheid van het werk, het teamwerk en de autonomie die ik heb bij het werken voor AIS Greenworks"
HERKEN JIJ JE HIERIN?
Do you have technical insight and just go to work?
In order to be successful and to grow as a mechanic, it is important that you have technical insight and that you dive into it. You learn by doing it. It helps if you have a certain knowledge of modern greenhouse horticulture. From the water technical and climate installations that run there and of course electrical engineering. You are probably educated as an MBO, but also higher professional education graduates are welcome. In addition to a certain level of intelligence, especially your curiosity, your drive to find out things is important. And whether you have more knowledge of electrical engineering and less knowledge of heating systems does not matter much.
What are we looking for:
- Level of knowledge of horticulture automation and electrical engineering background;
- The enthusiasm and eagerness to learn to make your own what it takes to be successful in the box;
- And of course, you would like to permanently/for long periods of time to settle in Australia; good command of the English language.
WAAR WERK JE?
AIS Greenworks is een Turnkey Greenhouse engineering bedrijf in Australië dat ontwerpt, levert en installeert de mechanische, hydraulische en automatische systemen die noodzakelijk zijn voor commerciële kassen. Zij leveren deze diensten zowel in eigen land als in het buitenland.
Werken bij AIS Greenworks betekent werken in een mooi en financieel sterk familiebedrijf wat al lang bestaat.
Wonen en werken in een prachtig land. Werken voor en met een grote diversiteit aan klanten: kweker/eigenaren, grote, kleine bedrijven, investeerders, vruchtgroenteteelten en ook bloemen- en potplanten teelten.
WAT STAAT ER TEGENOVER?
- A fun/challenging position where you with a lot of knowledge will be appreciated;
- You will be part of a team of mechanics who serve the customers well with each other;
- A function with lots of variety in work and travel within Australia and New Zealand;
- The opportunity to develop in your profession. If you want you can develop your engineer/design work and start to work more with this. Or you can also further specialize as Main Service Technician.
Interested, and want to know more? Make an appointment with job. While enjoying a cup of coffee I can tell you more about the various ongoing projects.