Retail Key Accountmanager
- 3 years of experience
- Commercial insight
WAT HOUDT HET IN?
Have you developed experience in the Fresh Fruit sector? Do you also have a developed Retail experience in this sector and an up-to-date network?
Then we invite you to work in our small en friendly international Avocado team as a
Retail Key Accountmanager
Responsible for daily relationship and structural sales to retail
A negotiator, positive minded and convincer
WAT GA JE DOEN?
In this job you are responsible for expanding existing and developing new concepts. You daily search for the best options for sales in the European retail market.
- Customer acquisition and maintaining stable and long-term customer relationships in retail;
- Recognize customer needs and proactively respond to them commercially;
- Making quotations, placing orders and monitoring the complete purchasing and sales process;
- You are constantly aware of developments and the market situation in retail;
- Responsible for measuring and monitoring internal & customer KPIs and deriving the necessary actions from them;
- You work and communicate intensively with the various internal & external relations.
- You report to the Commercial Director Henk Stolk.
HERKEN JIJ JE HIERIN?
We are looking for someone who wants to speak our language: AVOCADO 🥑
In our office we work with 16 people and we speak, beside the above language, different languages, so Dutch and English is needed, other languages are an advantage.
If you have proven commercial experience in retail, then we’ll find out together which markets you’ll fit best. You bring the retail experience and you make your own job at Halls.
- You are pragmatic, self- starter, pro-active and creative;
- You are ambitious, target minded to have things done and eager to further develop yourself within a fast growing organisation;
- We are looking for someone with experience and a relevant European network in fresh/ fruit sector;
- Commercial insight and strong commercial spirit.
WAAR WERK JE?
Family-owned and purpose-driven. Halls is a global fresh produce supplier with sustainability at its core. Our commitment is to bring our customers, who have always remained at the heart of our business, along this fruitful journey with us.
- Over 130 years in farming
- Operational in 7 countries
- Sources from 27 countries
- 180 Worldwide suppliers
- Supplying to 28 countries
- Serving >500 retail, wholesale & food service customers
WAT STAAT ER TEGENOVER?
- Working in an international team of specialists;
- The opportunity to co-develop growth in a family business with strong values and a sustainable character;
- Financially strong company with enormous potential to develop yourself further;
- Informal working atmosphere with short communication lines, many responsibilities and room for your own initiatives;
- Partial hybrid form or working from home when and if possible
- Very good salary.
You will be working from our office in Maasdijk (Westland area), The Netherlands, from where we manage our operations, and you will make European travels to explore, maintain and strengthen relationships.
Do you like this job: we would like to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/ app 06-52601456